Dynamic Triaxial Testing: GDS Large Diameter Cyclic Triaxial Testing System
The GDS Large Diameter Cyclic Triaxial Testing System (LDCTTS) is a hydraulically actuated load frame combined with a large diameter triaxial cell suitable for testing samples with large particle sizes such as railway ballast. The system is capable of both monotonic (static) and dynamic triaxial tests as well as other advanced triaxial tests.
- Complete turn-key solution for dynamic measurement of large particle triaxial samples.
- Volume measurement by unique, proven method (HKUST).
- Flexibility in the capacity of the system (specimen size, load and pressures).
- GDSDCS (dynamic control system) for data acquisition and control.
- Optional GDS dual channel pneumatic regulator for both cell pressure and back pressure.
Direct closed-loop dynamic control of axial displacement or axial force to 10Hz, sinusoidal, triangular or user defined waveform.Optional interchangeable (internal submersible) load cells to accommodate very soft to very stiff soils with ranges of 2, 4, 8, 16, 25, 32, 64, 128, 250kN are available. The load frame is supplied with an external load cell to match the model maximum load range as standard (i.e. 100 or 250kN).
|Axial Force Accuracy||<0.1% of load cell range (i.e. 10N for 100kN load cell)|
|Axial Force Resolution||16bit (i.e. <0.4N for 10kN load cell, <1.5N for 40kN load cell)|
|Data Aquisition||16 bit|
|Displacement Accuracy||<0.15% (i.e. <0.15mm)|
|Displacement Resolution||16bit (i.e. <3µm)|
|Load Range (kN)||100, 250|
|Operating Frequency (Hz)||0 to 10Hz|
|Sample Sizes||300mm (standard)|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: