Static Triaxial Testing: Triaxial Automated System (Load Frame type)
The GDS Triaxial Automated System (GDSTAS) is a load frame-based triaxial testing system. The system is configured by choosing from a range of load frames, triaxial cells, pressure controllers and software. The system can be configured as a multi-station commercial testing apparatus (e.g. 50kN/1MPa) right through to high range rock testing at research level (500kN/100MPa).
If an existing system requires upgrading, parts of the GDSTAS system can be incorporated with existing equipment (including from other manufacturers) to upgrade the system.
Features & Benefits
- The system is configured to customers testing and budgetary requirements (EL, STD or ADV controllers).
- This system can be configured using any GDS devices. The system can be configured as a multi-station commercial testing apparatus right through to high range rock testing at research level, from a 50kN to 1000kN load frame and from a 500kPa to 150MPa pressure controller.
- If an existing system requires upgrading, parts of the GDSTAS system can be incorporated with existing equipment (including from other manufacturers) to upgrade the system.
- The GDS Triaxial Automated System, has been designed to comply with international standards of test execution and data presentation, and to qualify for national laboratory accreditation schemes.
- Tests can proceed overnight and during weekends and holidays. increasing specimen throughput.
- The software directly controls the cell pressure, back pressure and testing rate, in addition to recording these parameters the computer also manages all data acquisition and on-screen presentation.
- Additional transducers may be easily configured and logged during the test.
- Submersible load cells are standard, so no seal friction effects on load readings.
- Interchangeable load cell, multiple ranges of loadcells can be used for different types of tests.
|Computer Interface||ADV (RS232 OR IEEE), STD (USB), EL (USB)|
|Data Aquisition||16 Bit|
|Load Range (kN)||Standard Set-up (STDTAS): 50, 100, 250, 500, Advanced Set-up (ADVTAS): 50, 100, 250, 500, High Pressure Set-up (HPTAS): 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000|
|Pressure Range (Mpa)||Standard Set-up (STDTAS): 1, Advanced Set-up (ADVTAS): 1 to 8, High Pressure Set-up (HPTAS): 8 to 100.|
|Sample Sizes||38mm to 300mm|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: