AC/AC Variable frequency converters
The variators for 1500W and 3000W machines are frequency converters (at constant V/f) for three-phase
asynchronous squirrel-cage induction motors. Converters are supplied ready-to-use for most applications. They
include a built-in adjusting terminal (4-digit display, 7 segments, and 4 knobs) to customize your application
by modifying the settings as required and extend the functions. A potentiometer on the front is used to adjust the
converter's sampling frequency, and thus the motor rotation speed. Dimensions: 360 x 270 x 170 mm.
Link jump to choose the rotation’s direction, except VAR-BOX.
MAIN COMMON FUNCTIONS
Main configurable functions
• Up to 8 preselected speeds
• Rapid stop, freewheel stop, etc.
• Acceleration/deceleration slope
• Default reset
• Sense of rotation choice
Converter protection and safety systems
• Short-circuit protection:
on outputs, between phases
• Internal power supply
• On outputs, between phases and earth
• Overheating and overcurrent protection
• Heat protection built into the converter by calculating I2
• Phase outage protection
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: